Friday, December 18, 2009

** Sorry I have not been able to start this blog from the beginning. I have just now been able to get this up and running. I hope everyone enjoys watching mysweet Abi grow as much as I do. **

**********************************************************************************************


Mommy and I went to Mr. Morrells so he can take some pictures of me. We had so much fun in the spotlight. Mr. Morrell got so tickled with me and had to put the camera down and laugh with me.




Mommy even dressed me up in my TuTu and put a necklace on me I was like a little princess! I loved playing with the ruffels!




I also was able to show my Gator spirit!





Mommy Dressed me up in a santa hat and made me look silly! I just wanted to play with the ball.



Me and Mommy both had lots of fun with my "photo shoot". But, I did get so exhausted and slept very well afterwards.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment